Applications are accepted from June 26 to July 27, 2020 on working days from 10:00 to 12:30 and from 14:00 to 17:00 on weekdays (on Fridays and pre-holidays - from 10:00 to 12:30 and from 14:00 to 16:00) to the following addresses:
- at the central office (5B, Grivtsova Lane, St. Petersburg),
- in the Volgo-Vyatka Branch (33, Oktyabrskaya Street, Nizhny Novgorod, 3rd floor, office 305),
- in a Separate subdivision of the AHRF JSC in Moscow (4 bldg 4, Bobrov Lane 4, Moscow),
- in Novosibirsk Branch (20, Serebrennikovskaya Street, Novosibirsk) local time,
- in the Urals Branch (1, Permyakova Street, Tyumen, Nobel Business Center, office 209) local time,
- in the Southern Branch (176 bldg 5/2, Krasnaya Street, Krasnodar, office 3089),
- in a Separate subdivision of Krasnoyarsk (46, Svobodny Avenue, Krasnoyarsk),
- in the Primorsky Branch (18, Fontannaya Street, Vladivostok),
- in a Separate subdivision in Yekaterinburg (20a Lenina Avenue, Yekaterinburg, office 602),
- in a Separate subdivision in Barnaul (77A, Krasnoarmeysky Avenue, Barnaul, 3rd floor),
- in a Separate subdivision in Kazan (42, Petersburgskaya Street, Kazan, 5th floor, premise 10).
The deposit should reach the Organiser's account no later than July 27, 2020.
Bidders are identified and the protocol of admission will be executed on July 27, 2020 at 17:30 (Moscow time) at the following address: 42, Petersburgskaya Street, Kazan, 5th floor, premise 10.