Non-residential free-standing 3-storey building with total area of 745.2 sq.m. (basement of 168.5 sq.m., 1st floor of 189.5 sq.m.; 2nd floor of 193.4 sq.m.; 3rd floor of 193.8 sq.m.).
The building is located on the land plot with the area of 792 sq.m.
Factors of investment attractiveness:
- the object is located in the central part of the settlement;
- prevailing development - administrative buildings, residential area;
- good transport accessibility (there are year-round transport connections (buses, shuttle buses) between Muromtsevo and Omsk city;
- there is a parking lot and access roads;
- good interior finishing;
- degree of technical arrangement: power supply, central cold and hot water supply, sewerage system, telephone system, ventilation;
- wall material is brick.
Sale of the building is carried out with the condition of compulsory transfer to temporary possession and use (rent) of non-residential premises in the realized building on the basis of short-term and long-term lease agreements:
- the leased areas under a short-term lease agreement for the second floor of the Object make up no more than 193.40 sq.m. (with an admissible deviation of (+/-) 10%). The rent rate is 1,200 rub. per 1 sq.m. per year (including VAT or VAT is not levied, depending on the taxation system applied by the Lessor (Buyer)). The lease rate includes payments for the use of the premises and the land plot, including payments for services of operation and maintenance of the Facilities' systems;
- the leased areas under a long-term lease agreement for the first floor of the Object are 175.18 sq.m. (with an admissible deviation of (+/-) 10%). Long-term lease area may be changed unilaterally extrajudicially at the request of the Seller (Lessee) provided that the Buyer (Lessor) is notified in writing not later than 2 (two) months in advance without penalty by the Buyer (Lessor). The rent rate is 2,364 rub. per 1 sq.m. per year (including VAT or VAT not, depending on the taxation system applied by the Buyer (Lessor)). The lease rate includes payments for the use of the premises and the land plot, including payments for the services of operation and maintenance of the object life support systems.
Utility services (use of electricity, water, heat and sewage systems) shall be paid for by the Seller (Lessee) separately on the basis of meter readings and payment documents issued by supplying and servicing companies at current tariffs and norms without any additional charges on the part of the Lessor (Buyer).