For sale offered a ready rent business in Moscow Region – a mini market and a store
On 25 December the Auction House of the Russian Federation (AHRF) has scheduled a Dutch auction (descending price auction) for the sale as a single lot of two objects, located on a adjoining territories – an operating food mini market and two-storey building of Vasilisa store.
Currently the both objects are partly rented.
Address: Davydovskoye Village, Istrinskiy District, Moscow Region.
The objects are located between Volokolamskoye and Novorizhskoye highways, at an intersection with a circular motion of roads, leading to the nearest cottage villages and Istra City. In a distance of 1.1 km there is Novorizhskoye Highway, in a distance of 6 km Volokolamskoye Highway runs, 15 km away is Moscow Small Ring Road, 35 km away there is Moscow Ring Road. In a walking distance public transport stops are located.
The starting price is 100 million rubles.
MINIMUM price of the Lot is 80 million rubles.
The sale is carried out on behalf of LLC Bonanza 3.
The market includes a territory with an area of 1.2 thousand sq. m (of them 300 sq. m are in ownership) and six shopping pavilions with an area from 17 sq. m to 52 sq. m.
80% of areas are rented for flower, fruit and vegetable shops and a bakery. As for the rest 20% of areas the negotiations with future tenants are carrying out now.
Under current conditions an annual market area rental income is 3.7 million rubles.
On an adjacent territory a two-story building with an area of 631 sq. m (rentable area is 550 sq. m) is located.
Basement and the first floor (411 sq. m) are rented by a grocery store. The best way of use of the second floor areas is for café, restaurant, billiard room, bar and so on.
Under current conditions an annual building rental income is 6.3 million rubles.
The building was built in 2002 and now is in nice condition. On the territory an open-air parking for 30 cars is available.
“As for investments, for today Istrinskiy District is one of the most attractive districts near Moscow. Besides a lot of cottage villages, a recreational infrastructure is well developed there. Every day on the nearest roads there is a colossal car flow, and convenient descents after circular motion guarantee a visiting rate of the objects.
With current indicators a payback period of the objects will be not more than 6 years”, – tells Dmitry Altbregin, Deputy Director of Moscow Branch Office of the AHRF.
For detailed information about the Object of sale please see the website of the Auction House of the Russian Federation (AHRF)