The Auction House of the Russian Federation extends the geography of sales A Representative Office in Yaroslavl is opened
For today, offices and representative offices of the AHRF operate in Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Nizhny Novgorod, Samara, Krasnodar, Tyumen, Yekaterinburg, Novosibirsk, Barnaul, Krasnoyarsk and Vladivostok.
On 3rd June, Yaroslavl was added to the list of the cities of the AHRF attendance. Opening of the new Representative Office is connected with the increase in the number of objects for sale in this region.
The address of the office is: 3, Deputatskaya Str., Yaroslavl.
The Representative Office in Yaroslavl is a structural unit of the Moscow Branch Office. In the future, the Representative Office may develop into an independent branch office.
“During the last year, the volume of non-core property in Yaroslavl Region, which is passed to the AHRF for sale, has increased significantly. An important factor that influenced this growth has become the beginning of cooperation with the Deposit Insurance Agency (ASV), which sells distressed assets of banks being liquidated through the AHRF. In addition, many assets are received for sale from large state corporations and companies with the state participation – Rosseti, Rosgeologia, FGC UES, etc.
In addition to the presence in the regions of the property being prepared for sale, an important factor for the opening of the Representative Office is a constructive cooperation with regional authorities, the banking community and private business”, – tells Irina Olshannikova, Deputy General Director of the AHRF.
The Auction House of the Russian Federation was founded on 31st August, 2009 in accordance with the Order of the Government of the RF of 19.08.2009 № 1186-p. One of the main founders is Sberbank. The Company's Head Office is located in Saint Petersburg.
The AHRF is the only company included in the list of:
- the organizers of biddings for the sale of the state property (Order of the Government of the RF № 1874-p of 25.10.2010)
- operators of electronic platforms for the sale of the state property (Order of the Government of the RF № 2488-p of 04.12.2015)
The AHRF sells at the auctions:
- the state property (federal and regional privatization, municipal property, released property of the RF);
- Corporate property (assets of the state corporations and companies with the state participation);
- property of financial and credit organizations (non-core property of banks, including distressed property, as well as assets of financial organizations under liquidation, ASV)
- distressed property (bankrupt's property, rights (claims) on credits)
- private property (including property pledged with the consent of a bank)
During 10 years of work in the market the AHRF has sold assets for the amount of more than 270 billion rubles.